Scooter racing

Scooter racing
After parking for the night, we'll still have time for a little racing

Wednesday 8 March 2017

A Wedding and a Long, Long Road Trip

A little late getting caught up.....

In October, I headed back to Sudbury to attend the wedding of my nephew Kris and his beautiful bride Isabelle.  It was great!!!  We had so much fun!   For 3 days we laughed and danced

and ate and  had a fun and somewhat exhausting time with family and friends.

Road Rage Rita was there, dancing up a storm.  And the newest addition to the family, our great-niece Addison (aged about 2 months) was there but she didn't dance at all.  In fact, we got a great pic with Addison and her great-great aunts and an uncle.
Uncle Ray, Auntie Pauline, Ryan (holding Addison), Megan and Auntie Rita

On the Monday, I woke up to a raging cold and fever.  That was the day that I had picked to leave for Texas.   Just to add to the fun, it started to rain.  Sigh....  So what started out as a 6 day trip to Texas actually lasted me 10 days.  I spent most of that cleaning the Beast because, sometime between Grundy and October, the RV became home to a mouse.  Lucky for me I'm retired and I've got nothing but time.

For the record....the mouse is dead.

Me and Lulu
I got back just in time for Hallowe'en.  I got to dress up at our monthly dance workshop.  I haven't dressed up in a long time.  Strange though.... I didn't get any chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment