Scooter racing

Scooter racing
After parking for the night, we'll still have time for a little racing

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Speaking of girth....

Prince Porketta and I have been making lists of places to go and things to do.  Seems that we're going to zigzag across the northern States, basically following the Diners, Drive-ins and Dives map.  We've even decided to go further south to Salt Lake City to try out the Aztec cuisine at the Red Iguana.  I was disappointed that there doesn't appear to be iguana on the menu, but I suppose that it is an acquired taste (tastes like chicken, or so I've been told).

Using even minimum calorie estimates, I figure that by the time we reach Grundy Lake, they will have to use prybars and a forklift to get us out of the Beast.  The good news is that, being round, we will roll really well.

For those wondering why I love Grundy, here's a pic of the view from last year's lot, in the early morning.  It shows the small island that I swim to a couple times a day.  After the DDD trip, I may have to up that to 3 or 4 times a day!




1 comment:

  1. Aztec cuisine? Did Aztecs leave menus? Is quinoa Aztec, or is it Incan? This all seems so exotic.

    ReplyDelete