Scooter racing

Scooter racing
After parking for the night, we'll still have time for a little racing

Tuesday 10 March 2015

OMG! I'm in the clutches of the Stepford Syndrome

As I mentioned in a much earlier post, there appears to be a dress code at RV parks:  women wear capris, cap-sleeved t-shirts and they cut their hair short and spike it up.  The only variation is in colour (capris, shirts and hair).

I've successfully resisted this for the past 3 years.  My philosophy has always been that if it's hot enough for capris, then it's hot enough for shorts.  And, if it's hot enough for shorts, then it's hot enough for a bathing suit and I head for the beach.

Well, they've worn me down.  I went to KMart the other day and, without even giving it a second thought, I bought 7 pairs of Capris!  I'm still resisting cap-sleeved t-shirts - mostly because the entire winter has been so cold.  I've even given some serious thought to cutting my hair!

Thank heavens we're heading home soon before the Stepford Syndrome really takes effect!

Meanwhile, Tessa has made herself right at home in the RV.  She's even learning to play cribbage.  It keeps her mind off eating, since we've put her on a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment