Scooter racing

Scooter racing
After parking for the night, we'll still have time for a little racing

Monday 20 February 2012

Only 100 days to go!

I was so organized over the Xmas holidays.  I made a whopping "To Do" list, color-coded it, put deadline dates in and everything.  It's so pretty, I may have it framed.  It's certainly pristine enough....not a checkmark in sight! 

Here it is the end of February and I've accomplished absolutely nothing.  I know from experience that April and May are a dead loss:  we are prepping for "Festival Polynesia" and that takes up all of my weekends and evenings, and then some.  That leaves March.

I like deadlines.  As the man said:  "I like the sound they make as they go whooshing by".

Ah well....everything gets done, eventually.  Can't leave until it is :-)

3 comments:

  1. HAHaaaa... I make todo lists also... primarily because I CRS ...

    getting them done is quite another ... love the idea of Festival Polynesia... ;)

    oh baruther... you got the nasty word verification thingy ... Blogger has outdone themselves ... I've tried once and I'll try again to comment .... sigh

    oh dear I'll try one more time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....

      2 questions: what's CRS? and what's word verification? I HATE spellcheck and I'll take it off if I can :-)

      Delete
  2. CRS = "Can't remember shit". Something that happens to me ALL THE TIME unfortunately!

    Word verification occurs when somebody comments to your post, it asks us to type what captcha prompts you to type. For more info go to this link. You can turn it off in the Blogger console.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAPTCHA

    Erik

    ReplyDelete