Scooter racing

Scooter racing
After parking for the night, we'll still have time for a little racing

Saturday 19 December 2015

Becoming Yuman Again

I got back to Yuma on December 7th, which is a good thing.  I’ve never been the type to get homesick, but I have to admit that I was missing a) sunshine and b) my clothes.  I had decided not to bring luggage back to BC and just live with what I have at home.  Turns out, I didn’t have much.

Anyhow, the first couple of weeks back were busy.  Between replenishing supplies, getting the RV washed inside and out, catching up with my sisters and old friends and Christmas shopping, I didn't have a lot of down time.  Add to this that I came back with cold #4 (the first one was in late August and I’ve had a cold a month ever since), and you’ll understand why I didn’t post. 

So, here I am, ready to be a full-fledged winter Yuman and looking forward to some heat!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment