Scooter racing

Scooter racing
After parking for the night, we'll still have time for a little racing

Thursday 13 November 2014

I'm baaaaaack!


Apologies to my readers – I haven’t blogged for months and I’ve been told to get back to it.  So here goes.


After our trip to Texas in September, I headed home to Vancouver for a couple of highly uneventful months.  One exception was the birth of my second great-niece, Summer (who was born in the Fall).  She's a cute little thing!

I should mention that, when I left, it had been raining heavily for days and there was talk of flooding.  Yikes!  However, I had to head home so I sealed the Beast up as much as possible and off I went.  It was nice to catch up with family and friends and really nice to get back to dancing.  I hadn’t realized how much I would miss it!


It turns out, though, that I missed sunshine even more so in mid-November I returned to Texas to find the Beast high and dry (thank heavens!).  This park has turned out to be great – people are super friendly, the place is very clean and it’s bursting with activities and events.  More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment