Scooter racing

Scooter racing
After parking for the night, we'll still have time for a little racing

Friday 4 July 2014

Hail Yeah!


It seems the weather gods are paying attention.  Apart from the fact that they inevitably cause temperatures to drop like a rock and rain clouds to open up as soon as I arrive in Sudbury, they also seem to have a soft spot in their hearts for me.  Or else they also hate the colour of my car.

How else can you explain that in the 14 years that I’ve owned Zippy (the green Echo), I’ve only seen one serious hail storm?  In the past 3 weeks, I’ve been through 3 and there’s another on the way.  The hope is that the car will get all dinged up, and I’ll be able to afford a paint job courtesy of my insurance.  I’m thinking of going green again – at least you can find the car in a parking lot.

And I’ve renamed the new car Ziggy.  It just fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment